I tried, did all I can do, to solve the puzzle that is you and I
Come to find my ego don’t belong don’t here, it’s just a fact of life,
My ego don’t belong here you’re not my wife, you’re not my wife, you’re not my wife, you’re not my wife. And I was cool, and I was cool, so cool.
Thinking of you, thinking of you as a fixer upper someone I can come and pair up with, change a little bit, change a little bit. And all your previous guys they would see you and me and they would say “what’s that boy got that I don’t have?”
And I smile when I'm walking by, and I’ll know in the wink of an eye that I’ve got the right girl for a time, I've made her mine.

The fact is that all of that is completely unrealistic and makes no sense at all. You might as well try and raise the dead while your at it, cus its not gonna happen. Like one day, she’s just going to be looking at you, and you’re going to string together the perfect series of words in the most articulate way you ever have, in ways that even astound you, but should you stop to congratulate yourself you’d stop making your point so you just continue on.
And she going to look at you and the tears, the tears are gonna well up in her eyes and she gonna go “ I never saw it that way”. When really the fact is that if she could’ve seen it that way she would’ve a long, long time ago.

There’s only a few ways that you can explain it to somebody, maybe two things . . .
Number one ...
Number two, something that a lot of girls need to learn on their own, I’m not pushing anybody its just saying, one thing a girl needs to learn to understand
Three words “I’m . . . . Not . . . .Him”

Comments

Popular Posts