So i took Andreea home today and as it turns out her dad wanted to meet me :).
These situations are funny for a guy; though making a good first-impression is not exactly what concerned me, i had heard a lot of stories and meeting the man himself was going to be an important hurdle for me. 
He pretty much almost sneaked up on us while we were at the gate; a moment earlier and our passionate embrace would have had a rude interruption. Probably not even noticing me, this small, santa-claus like figure clad in thick warm clothing immediately started ranting at his daughter for being late and such; I attempted to make my presence known and the rather rude behavior continued for a few seconds, until I started to think our encounter was not going to be that pleasant after all. But as soon as she introduced us, Santa Claus turned into this smiling, rather aloof man unsure of what to say. So I took my victory as it was and wished them a good night.
Funny story, indeed. Meeting the father is always a breakthrough.

Comments

Popular Posts